Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy, happy!

Since the laptop got fixed yesterday I actually got to work on projects last night. Even better, I got to use software meant for the job instead of having to ghetto it. That meant I have time for socializing today. Afsaneh and I are road tripping to Lawton and Medicine Park with Loy and Zahid. I don't have to feel guilty either. Thursday's water workshop went great and we made a ton of progress developing new strategies to address water availability during and after hazards. Friday was the shoot for my month of the 2010 Oklahoma Girls Calendar. (I'm Miss September.) It's a retro pinup style calendar and we shot in Muskogee's lovely old downtown. The Roxy had Casablanca playing. It was so perfect. Saturday I plugged away at a client's all day so, yeah, I'm guilt free. I might even eat chocolate. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What've ya' got to say for yourself, dude?