Monday, August 3, 2009

Just keep pluggin' along. (aka adventures in modeling)

So, yesterday I had a shoot at Lake Thunderbird. The weather was gorgeous. The sunset was beautiful. The MUA was a no-show. (Thank gawd I'd packed my makeup kit.) The wife of the restaurant owner asked us not to shoot next to the business. (It seems a chick in a bikini is a really unusual thing at the lake. Huh! Who would have thunk it?) We moved to the marina and learned that it closes two hours earlier than the location we'd planned on.

So, yeah. We just turned our portfolio shoot into a mini-test and called it good. I think we got some good shots since the photog, Richard Bentley, periodically stopped to show me shots on the LCD, but I won't know for sure for awhile. I did learn that it is really tough to apply airbrush makeup to one's own body. LOL You should try to spray and blend your own back sometime. I feel like Houdini that I managed it!

In the irony column, when I drove Mr. Bentley back to original location to get his car, the restaurant owner caught up with us and said he'd like copies of the pictures. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What've ya' got to say for yourself, dude?