Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Too much to do before Thursday.

So, I cranked out an article tonight, got about one quarter of the way through a client's Web re-design, went holy hell on casting calls, and finally (and much belatedly) updated my MySpace page. I've needed to add pictures to the portfolio for a couple of months now (yes, months) and I finally got to do it. It's sad but true that everything for clients gets front-burnered and my own life gets back-burnered, but then I'm not paying me. LOL

There's still so much to go and I've got a tentatively scheduled shoot in Muskogee on Friday and maybe one in Tulsa. Then I belong to Norman Computers Saturday. Heck, I may be working with them tomorrow, too. I'm waiting to find out. Yikes.

I did get the laundry washed today. Woohoo! Clean undies. Now there's something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What've ya' got to say for yourself, dude?